I Buy/Sell/Trade Phones and Tablets

This is a discussion on I Buy/Sell/Trade Phones and Tablets within the Android Hardware for Sale forums, part of the Android Classifieds category; First off, I do not do this for, or in association with, any business. I'm a tech nerd who is on salary and likes to ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: I Buy/Sell/Trade Phones and Tablets

I Buy/Sell/Trade Phones and Tablets

First off, I do not do this for, or in association with, any business. I'm a tech nerd who is on salary and likes to make a little spare cash while also playing with new devices. If you have a phone or tablet you'd like to buy or sell, feel free to PM me or reply to this thread. I am on Verizon so I prefer those phones but I have bought AT&T and T-Mobile phones before. To be 100% honest, I will be resaling anything I buy (most likely on Craigslist) so if you're looking to make a big profit, I'm probably not your guy. If you just don't want/need the phone or tablet anymore and would like to sell it for a fair price I am your guy. I will not buy stolen, broke, or beat up phones/tabs, nor will I ever try to sell them. I can't afford to buy several devices at a time. 3 or 4 is usually my limit.

I don't make a lot of money doing this. It's more so a hobby that occassionally lands me a free upgrade but I figure this post might prove benefical to someone wanted to sell their device who doesn't want the hassle of ebay or meeting random strangers on Craigslist.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by joshw0000 View Post
    First off, I do not do this for, or in association with, any business. I'm a tech nerd who is on salary and likes to make a little spare cash while also playing with new devices. If you have a phone or tablet you'd like to buy or sell, feel free to PM me or reply to this thread. I am on Verizon so I prefer those phones but I have bought AT&T and T-Mobile phones before. To be 100% honest, I will be resaling anything I buy (most likely on Craigslist) so if you're looking to make a big profit, I'm probably not your guy. If you just don't want/need the phone or tablet anymore and would like to sell it for a fair price I am your guy. I will not buy stolen, broke, or beat up phones/tabs, nor will I ever try to sell them. I can't afford to buy several devices at a time. 3 or 4 is usually my limit.

I don't make a lot of money doing this. It's more so a hobby that occassionally lands me a free upgrade but I figure this post might prove benefical to someone wanted to sell their device who doesn't want the hassle of ebay or meeting random strangers on Craigslist.

I have a bricked Optimus T brand new. Xda says it's not actually bricked; I was installing CWM and the battery died leaving the phone like this:

Fastboot started
    udc_start()
    --suspend--

I read the instructions to fix it but 1). I don't have a computer
    2). I don't understand the steps (noobe).
    I'll let it go for $25 ($299 phone).
    Sent from my HTC Glacier using Android.net

Quote Originally Posted by titanoman View Post
    I have a bricked Optimus T brand new. Xda says it's not actually bricked; I was installing CWM and the battery died leaving the phone like this:

Fastboot started
    udc_start()
    --suspend--

Check your inbox. You have a PM. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by joshw0000 View Post

Make sure you see my listing I just posted for my Droid X .

Motorola Droid X Mint Condition with 16GB SD Card and GPS Car Mount - $170

I PM'ed you.

Quote Originally Posted by titanoman View Post

Fastboot started
    udc_start()
    --suspend--

Thanks for the phone! It arrived in two days and I was able to flash the stock firmware like you said. It's been a pleasure doing business!

I have a couple miscellaneous items for sale that I've acquired through local deals. If anyone is interested let me know.

Brand New Droid X Otterbox Defender w/ Clip. New in Box. I can't confirm that it was never used but I guarantee it looks like it never was. - SOLD

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1318953218611.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  57.4 KB

Samsung Fascinate Otterbox Defender. Used but in great condition, no Clip. - $20 shipped anywhere in the US.

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1318953322864.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  44.6 KB

Ipod Nano 5th Gen 16 GB. A little scratched around the edges, screen is scratch free, and it functions perfectly. - SOLD

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1318953431334.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  59.0 KB

More pics available upon request.

Last edited by joshw0000; 10-25-2011 at 08:27 AM.

Ipod Touch 3rd Gen 32 GB. Has a brand new screen w/ protector installed. Fully functional. Comes with a green gel case and usb cord. Running IOS 4.1. I can jailbreak it before shipping OR update it to IOS 5 (your choice). Asking $175 shipped anywhere in the continental US.

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1320414642351.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  21.2 KB

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1320414682720.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  16.9 KB

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1320414708440.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  21.0 KB

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1320414731399.jpg
Views: 206
Size:  19.5 KB

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using Tapatalk

Would you be interested in collections of old phones or are you more concerned with the newer models? Lots of us have collections gathering dust in drawers. It would be good to get something for them. Thanks for posting this.

Quote Originally Posted by cali View Post
    Would you be interested in collections of old phones or are you more concerned with the newer models? Lots of us have collections gathering dust in drawers. It would be good to get something for them. Thanks for posting this.
    I may be interested in old (smart) phones. Keep in mind that there is very little demand for them so I'd have to get them at a price that would be worth my troubles. What to you have and what would you need for it/them?

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links