FSOT NIB iPhone 4s 16GB and iPAD 2 32GB WiFi ... Sale Or Trade

This is a discussion on FSOT NIB iPhone 4s 16GB and iPAD 2 32GB WiFi ... Sale Or Trade within the Android Hardware for Sale forums, part of the Android Classifieds category; I have Both, New In Box, Unlocked iPhone 4s 16GB and a an iPAD 2 32GB WiFi that I'm looking to sell or trade. Both ...

Thread: FSOT NIB iPhone 4s 16GB and iPAD 2 32GB WiFi ... Sale Or Trade

Exclamation FSOT NIB iPhone 4s 16GB and iPAD 2 32GB WiFi ... Sale Or Trade

I have Both, New In Box, Unlocked iPhone 4s 16GB and a an iPAD 2 32GB WiFi that I'm looking to sell or trade.

Both are New In Box, Never Opened. I took them in on another trade and have no use for them, I despise apple products.

I am looking for the following items in trade...

Asus Pad Transformer ( with keyboard dock ) ( It would be nice to also have Win7 installed on it if possible, but not a requirement ) - Will trade one or the other, but not both the iphone and ipad.

Samsung Series 7 windows 7 11.6" slate ( will trade both iPhone and iPad for this )

Panasonic Toughbook CF-29, CF-30, CF-18, CF-19 models...

Will consider any and all other Tablet offers, must be 10", and have full Android OS ( none of this Coby Kryos type crap with "apps market" and what not ... IE: Galaxy, Thrive, Transformer, Iconia, etc etc, with Full Android OS )

I Will also consider other trade offers, Electronics items only, Laptops, Etc ....

Cash is king, I'll take any reasonable sale offer as well. . .

If interested, just email me and we can go from there.

Thanks !!!!!

I will include free shipping for any trade or sale agreement.
    Last edited by squid8347; 03-02-2012 at 05:38 PM.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links