FS: HTC Thunderbolt & Toshiba Thrive (tablet)

This is a discussion on FS: HTC Thunderbolt & Toshiba Thrive (tablet) within the Android Hardware for Sale forums, part of the Android Classifieds category; I am basically getting out of the Android game. The first device I am selling is my HTC Thunderbolt. I purchased my first one about ...

Thread: FS: HTC Thunderbolt & Toshiba Thrive (tablet)

FS: HTC Thunderbolt & Toshiba Thrive (tablet)

I am basically getting out of the Android game. The first device I am selling is my HTC Thunderbolt. I purchased my first one about this time last year. But, due to problems (possibly on Verizon's end) with LTE connectivity & hotspot functions, they sent me a refurbished unit. So, to be clear, this is a refurbished Thunderbolt from Verizon. But, it didn't fix the hotspot issue (which was my biggest reason for the phone), so I chose not to use that function anymore. The hotspot would connect to the devices, but the phone would stop transmitting to the cell tower. Otherwise, the phone has been good (LTE battery hunger not withstanding). The phone comes with all of the original boxes & manuals that came with the original phone when I bought it. I have used the "Restore to factory settings" option, so the phone goes right into the initial setup mode. It also comes with the original 32 GB micro SD memory card. You will need to get a new SIM card for it. It also comes with the extended battery which is about double the size & capacity of the standard battery. All of this I am looking to sell for $150 shipped.

The second device I am selling is my 16 GB wifi only model Toshiba Thrive. I got it on pre-order last year & have generally been pleased, but I have too many toys. The Thrive can support SD cards up to 128 GB (take that iPad), but I have only used 16 GB memory cards. Those 128 gig cards are expensive. No memory cards were included when the Thrive was purchased & no memory cards are part of this sale. It has many extras that I was planning to customize, but didn't. It comes with the original black back/battery cover (only tablet on the market with a replaceable battery), as well as 3 "Blue Moon" covers (Toshiba's marketing for blue), one of which is currently on the Thrive. It comes with all of the manuals & boxes that it had when I received it. It also comes with the standard dock (audio out & power/recharge ports) with it's original box. It has full size SD card slot, HDMI out, full size & mini USB ports. It also has it's own file manager app built in (it's the best I've used) & Toshiba books & home (top news) apps as well as Kapersky security app (never used). I will be using the "Restore to factory settings" option if someone plans to buy it, but for now, it still works, so I still use it. The asking price for this is $225 shipped.

Transactions will be handled through PayPal or money order. If anyone lives in the Nashville, TN area, I can also do the sale in person. These sales are not on any auction or classified site (but that could change). If you are interested, shoot me a PM & I will try to get back with you as soon as possible.

The Thrive is now on an online auction (as of 4/21) & the Thunderbolt has a local buyer at this time. No actual transaction has occurred, but it's a co-worker, so it may not sell. But as of now, I consider it sold.
    Last edited by NoStopN; 04-21-2012 at 11:33 AM. Reason: Selling through online auction

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links