HTC Thunderbolt - $200

This is a discussion on HTC Thunderbolt - $200 within the Android Hardware for Sale forums, part of the Android Classifieds category; For Sale via Swappa : HTC Thunderbolt (VZW) - Good Condition - Many Extras : $200 Swappa (Android) For Sale: YNG228 HTC Thunderbolt (Verizon) I've ...

Thread: HTC Thunderbolt - $200

4 times

Post HTC Thunderbolt - $200

For Sale via Swappa : HTC Thunderbolt (VZW) - Good Condition - Many Extras : $200
    Swappa (Android) For Sale: YNG228 HTC Thunderbolt (Verizon)

I've got a good condition Thunderbolt (normal cosmetic wear) with quite a few extras to go with it. It is currently rooted, but will be wiped before shipment, and can be unrooted/sent back to out-of-box state if you prefer. I'm getting rid of this because I've had it for a year and I'm ready to move on to something else. The radios work great, 3G/4G is blazing fast, call quality is excellent, GPS is accurate, speaker under kickstand is still as loud as it was the day I got it, and the rear camera is spectacular (8.0 MP).

The original battery never lasted all day for me, which is why I bought a spare. Now the two original batteries are spares to the Rezound battery, which (trust me) fits 100% perfectly, but it holds more charge, and lasts more than all day. Most of the cosmetic wear is normal paint wearing off, including the clear coat on the kick stand (any Thunderbolt used all day for an extended period of time will have this).

This is a great, solid phone, it doesn't feel cheap or like it's going to break if you hold it wrong.

Included: - Working, rooted, clean ESN Thunderbolt for VZW - Original wall charger and USB cable - Original 32GB SDcard (yes, 32!!) - 2x Original 1400mAh 5.18Whr batteries (yes, I bought a spare) - 1x Rezound 1620mAh 5.99Whr standard battery (trust me, you won't want to go back to the original batteries) - Platinum Series Case (Otterbox equivalent) with holster (product link on Best Buy:Platinum Series - Case for HTC Thunderbolt Mobile Phones - Black - HTC21SB) - Desk cradle (phone charger, includes built in spare battery charger) with wall charger and USB cable - Installed Zagg screen protector (screen is in pristine condition because of it, can be removed if you prefer)

Normal wear to grey paint on front, back and sides of the phone. Screen has had a shield on it since day one, should have no scratches. Kick stand is scratched because the clear coat has been rubbed off (minor). NO water damage.

USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate paid for by me. (If a different service is requested, buyer will pay for shipping)

Please see the listing for pics
    Swappa (Android) For Sale: YNG228 HTC Thunderbolt (Verizon)

2. is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I got a droid 3 that's line very good condition. U interested in trading?

Sent from my DROIDX using

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links