FS: ASUS Transformer Prime TF201 with Keybaord Dock, USB Dongle, and more

This is a discussion on FS: ASUS Transformer Prime TF201 with Keybaord Dock, USB Dongle, and more within the Android Hardware for Sale forums, part of the Android Classifieds category; SOLD! Hey, I'm new to the forum but not new to Android. I am having to do a little prioritizing right now and honestly my ...

Thread: FS: ASUS Transformer Prime TF201 with Keybaord Dock, USB Dongle, and more

Ended: ASUS Transformer Prime TF201 with Keybaord Dock, USB Dongle, and more

SOLD!

Hey, I'm new to the forum but not new to Android. I am having to do a little prioritizing right now and honestly my Transformer Prime is not a necessity (I already have a laptop and an e-reader). Here's what I have on offer: --Transformer Prime in Amethyst Gray serial number series C1 with original box and ALL included items (charger, manuals, receipts). --Transformer Prime Keyboard Dock in Amethyst Gray with original box and ALL included items (manual, receipts). --ASUS GPS dongle for better GPS reception (includes original package). --Skinomi black carbon fiber skin (already on, can be removed if you prefer) and the screen protector which has NOT yet been applied (still have the Skinomi packaging and application materials for the screen protector so you can apply if you so desire). --Best Buy one year protection plan for full coverage which is good until February of next year/2013 (again, all receipts and paperwork will of course be included). My price is $475.00 shipped in the USA. I cannot stress enough that this price is FIRM FIRM FIRM. Please do not message me asking for a lower price. The price I am asking for all that is included is EXTREMELY good, in fact, it is lower than the cost of the Prime alone. As I said I am new to this forum but if you would like you can message me at [link removed] under the name Grimm75. I have bought and sold thousands of dollars worth of camera equipment over there. Message me there if you'd like to help confirm who I am.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by Grimm75; 05-29-2012 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Link to non-partner site removed.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Photos:
    Name:  IMAG0183.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  37.8 KBName:  IMAG0184.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  33.0 KBName:  IMAG0185.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  40.4 KBName:  IMAG0187.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  63.3 KBName:  IMAG0188.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  80.4 KB