Samsung Fascinate for sale

This is a discussion on Samsung Fascinate for sale within the Android Hardware for Sale forums, part of the Android Classifieds category; Recently upgraded to the Samsung Galaxy S3, so I'd like my original Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate to find a good home. This phone will only ...

Thread: Samsung Fascinate for sale

Samsung Fascinate for sale

Recently upgraded to the Samsung Galaxy S3, so I'd like my original Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate to find a good home. This phone will only work on Verizons network.
    Phone is wiped clean and back to the original factory settings. I've never had a problem with it the 2 years i owned it. It has some light scratches on the back cover and extremely faint scratches on the screen that you can barely see unless the phone is turned off and you look at it at an angle. With the screen turned on, it looks perfectly fine. Other then that, phone is in perfect condition. It comes with a plain black Verizon case that has a kickstand built in. The case is a bit worn & scratched up, but that's the purpose of a case right? It has definitely saved my phone on numerous occasions! This phone also comes with two spare batteries (they are oem stock batteries....3 batteries in total) and the original wall charger. I also have the original box and user guides that came with the phone.

I'll take $80 for everything, or best offer. This includes shipping within the continental US. Will only sell to US buyers and transaction via PayPal ONLY. Please do not contact me with a request for any other method of payment, i will not respond.
    Sent me a PM if you're interested or have any questions or concerns.
    Thank you!

tap'n
    Last edited by CR6; 09-27-2012 at 11:40 PM.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Reduced to $60.

tap'n
    Last edited by CR6; 09-30-2012 at 03:34 AM.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links