MINT Droid Razr Maxx 16gb w/extras $370 obo.

This is a discussion on MINT Droid Razr Maxx 16gb w/extras $370 obo. within the Android Hardware for Sale forums, part of the Android Classifieds category; Updated price: $350. Cash is local, Paypal if outside of MD/DC/VA Hello all, My second post on this site. I have a Droid Razr Maxx ...

Thread: MINT Droid Razr Maxx 16gb w/extras $370 obo.

MINT Droid Razr Maxx 16gb w/extras $370 obo.

Updated price: $350. Cash is local, Paypal if outside of MD/DC/VA

Hello all,

My second post on this site. I have a Droid Razr Maxx that I'm looking to sell (or trade for HTC Droid DNA). Phone is about 7 months old and is still in MINT condition. it went into an Otterbox Commuter case immediately when i purchased it. Later I bought the Seidio case and put a Zagg screen protector on it. No scratches or nicks anywhere. Phone comes with original box, 16gb card, Seidio case, and Otterbox Commuter case. It is currently rooted with Jelly Bean, but I can revert back to stock and format microSD card so it will be really brand new.

PM me with any questions. I know I have no history on this site, but can provide feedback from other sites I frequent (eBay, Talkbass.com). I'll ship to Paypal verified addresses, but would prefer to meet you in the DC/MD/VA area with cash only. Thanks for looking!!
    Last edited by stix_clgi; 12-05-2012 at 02:20 PM.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Anyone? Make me an offer...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links