hey everybody im interested in getting another d1 along with a dx for my dev needs

This is a discussion on hey everybody im interested in getting another d1 along with a dx for my dev needs within the Android Hardware Wanted forums, part of the Android Classifieds category; ive tried craigslist but for some dumb reason all the d1s are flashed to cricket * bows and shakes his head * and im looking ...

Thread: hey everybody im interested in getting another d1 along with a dx for my dev needs

hey everybody im interested in getting another d1 along with a dx for my dev needs

ive tried craigslist but for some dumb reason all the d1s are flashed to cricket * bows and shakes his head * and im looking for a dx priced reasonably would pay more but got a stupid house payment getting in the way of my android needs

edit i now have a dx thanks royalpunk
    Last edited by cush2push; 03-29-2011 at 03:16 PM.
    CUSHZERO
    IS
    COMING
    ARE YOU
    READY

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

How much are you looking to spend? I have got a Droid X I am looking to part ways with. It was a replacement phone, and my old one i thought was dead... well... it ended up not being dead. So I have a brand new replacement phone I am willing to part ways with... I have it posted on craigslist for $275... Let me know if you are interested. Phone has no marks or scratches, looks like I just took it out of the box in verizon's store. I will let it go with the charger and 16gb sd card if you want that too.

Quote Originally Posted by bmacbowler View Post
    How much are you looking to spend? I have got a Droid X I am looking to part ways with. It was a replacement phone, and my old one i thought was dead... well... it ended up not being dead. So I have a brand new replacement phone I am willing to part ways with... I have it posted on craigslist for $275... Let me know if you are interested. Phone has no marks or scratches, looks like I just took it out of the box in verizon's store. I will let it go with the charger and 16gb sd card if you want that too.
    thanks for the response but i now have a dx and forgot i posted this thanks again
    CUSHZERO
    IS
    COMING
    ARE YOU
    READY

Twitter
    jaxister
    Do you still need a d1?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links