Senior Android Developer - Media Streaming Company

This is a discussion on Senior Android Developer - Media Streaming Company within the Android Job Board forums, part of the Android Classifieds category; I am currently representing a London based media streaming company who are looking to increase their Android team with the addition of a number of ...

Thread: Senior Android Developer - Media Streaming Company

Exclamation Senior Android Developer - Media Streaming Company

I am currently representing a London based media streaming company who are looking to increase their Android team with the addition of a number of Senior Developers. The company has an established mobile team across both iOS and Android and are looking for experienced developers to join their team and continue to develop their market leading app. There are a raft of new features that need to be added and with the app constantly evolving the Android team is set to double in size within a year. You will need to take a very hands on role in the development of the app and as such you will need to come from an excellent technical background. This company only hires the best and although potential is certainly recognisd they are only interested in the best in the Android community.

The company has just been bought by one of the most successful organisations in the UK but one of the most important things for them is to keep their start up roots. This is therefore a very unique opportunity where you can work for a company with the relaxed, personal atmosphere of a start up but still have the backing of a company who can give you the technology, infrastructure and work environment to help shape this company into the premier place to work in London. This is something very special and although they are half way there they need your expertise to get them to the end goal. With such rapid expansion in the company there is the potential for excellent progression and there will be opportunities to move into Android Team Lead roles or Android Architect positions in the future.

The company are willing to pay up to £70,000 plus a bonus and other benefits.

If you are interested in this role or would simply like to hear more please send me your CV by e-mail to james.simpson@nicollcurtin.com or alternatively you can call me on 0207 397 0165.

I look forward to speaking with you.
    Last edited by JamesSimpson; 08-06-2013 at 08:40 AM.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links