Mid-Sr Level Android Developer - San Francisco, CA

This is a discussion on Mid-Sr Level Android Developer - San Francisco, CA within the Android Job Board forums, part of the Android Classifieds category; I have a very exciting opportunity for a Mid-Sr Level Android Developer position for and industry leader in San Francisco. They are looking for someone ...

Thread: Mid-Sr Level Android Developer - San Francisco, CA

Mid-Sr Level Android Developer - San Francisco, CA

I have a very exciting opportunity for a Mid-Sr Level Android Developer position for and industry leader in San Francisco. They are looking for someone who has a background in Java Development and at least 2+ years of Android Development. This is a contracted role and is a great way to get in with this company. Client cannot work with visa holders. W2 employees only. They will hire off of phone screens, so you don't have to be local to SF for the interview, just have to work there. Please contact me for more details. Cheers.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

We have an expertise team in our company for mobile application development. Please drop me an email to have a further discussion about the project.

Regards
    Dinesh

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links