Market leading travel site is seeking skilled Android Developer(s) to join a highly talented agile team. You will add new features and functionality to this successful, highly transactional app. Mobile is an area of huge importance for this company, generating nearly half a million visits per day, over 5 million downloads in just a few short years and you will play a key role in driving forward innovation.
As an Android Developer you will work closely with business analysts, product owners and other developers. Keeping up-to-date with the latest technologies and industry trends andutilising Continuous Integration methods, you will seek new ways to improve capabilities and processes with a constant eye to reliability and quality.
In this innovative ‘start-up feel’ atmosphere, you will be encouraged to blog about your exciting, new technical achievements and contribute code to the open source community. These funky, City-based offices are equipped with the latest kit, as well as table tennis, toy helicopters and Nerf guns!
· Expert Android skills, with a strong portfolio of mobile apps
· Experience working in an Agile, Continuous Integration environment
· Previous experience with highly transactional apps
· Understanding of cross-browser / mobile device testing and performance tuning
· Strong Java skills
· Excellent communication and team-working skills
· Desirable: HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Knockout.js, AngularJS and / or MVC
As an Android Developer you will earn a competitive salary (depending on skills and experience as multiple roles are available), regular training events and more.
Please send a CV that best represents yours skills and experience together with your salary expectation to email@example.com