[Paid] Extremely Simple Android App ( < 16 Hours Dev Time )

This is a discussion on [Paid] Extremely Simple Android App ( < 16 Hours Dev Time ) within the Android Job Board forums, part of the Android Classifieds category; Hi there, I am currently employed in Helpdesk/IT support and in my spare time I have been learning about java and android development. I did ...

Thread: [Paid] Extremely Simple Android App ( < 16 Hours Dev Time )

[Paid] Extremely Simple Android App ( < 16 Hours Dev Time )

Hi there,

I am currently employed in Helpdesk/IT support and in my spare time I have been learning about java and android development. I did take some programming classes in University so I'm not completely in the dark about what is realistic etc.

Requirements:
    I need someone to create an extremely bare bones/simple Custom content provider and client to use that provider. I will provide you with the barebones Eclipse projects for the ContentProvider and Client.

I will only go into details for those actually interested ... this is VERY simple and I cannot stress that enough. I feel confident enough in saying most students could more than amply complete this task in 16 hours or less.

Contact me for further details about the project and payment ... this would be great experience for a student resume.
    Last edited by meepis; 03-12-2012 at 01:44 AM.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links