16GB Samsung Galaxy S4 hits AT&T Retail Stores on 4/27

This is a discussion on 16GB Samsung Galaxy S4 hits AT&T Retail Stores on 4/27 within the Android News forums, part of the Android.net category; Good news for AT&T customers! According to the official AT&T twitter account, the 16GB Samsung Galaxy S4 will be available in their retail stores starting ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By wicked

Thread: 16GB Samsung Galaxy S4 hits AT&T Retail Stores on 4/27

Twitter
    wwickedd

16GB Samsung Galaxy S4 hits AT&T Retail Stores on 4/27

Good news for AT&T customers! According to the official AT&T twitter account, the 16GB Samsung Galaxy S4 will be available in their retail stores starting April 27 which is only 5 days away!

Buyers can still pre-order the device right now however. The 16GB model is priced at $199 with a 2 year contract, while the 32GB model goes for $250. AT&Tís online store actually says the device will be shipped on April 30, so if youíre planning on picking one up you might just want to get one through an actual store. According to Engadget, if you already have pre-ordered the S4, your device will ship two days early on April 25.

Source: Galaxy S4 Forums via ATT Twitter
    UltraDroid likes this.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

The galaxy s4 is amazing. But I still like the htc one.

The New Samsung Galaxy S4 is the most powerful and desirable device Samsung has created yet. The Samsung smartphone sports a rear camera of 13 mp with auto focus and LED flash. HTC one is also good and is almost 90 % similar to galaxy s4. But the price of samsung galaxy s4 is lesser than HTC one. If I have to chose one phone between the two I will prefer galaxy s4 as it has 5 inches Super AMOLED HD screen which is lacking in htc one and sony xperia z.
    Name:  samsung-galaxy-s4-rumors.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  22.1 KB

Last edited by tuxedo; 05-02-2013 at 12:53 PM. Reason: removed unapproved links

I would have to go with the S4 as well, but I'm a huge Samsung fan having both the original Galaxy S as well as the S3, so I may be a tich bias. Also, I will more than likely wait for the S5 to be released since I still have a year left on my current contract.
    That said, I think both the HTC One & the S4 are amazing devices. And since the are both so similar "spec wise", it really boils down to manufacturer preference. You truly can't go wrong with either device imo.

tap'n

Quote Originally Posted by CR6 View Post
    I would have to go with the S4 as well, but I'm a huge Samsung fan having both the original Galaxy S as well as the S3, so I may be a tich bias. Also, I will more than likely wait for the S5 to be released since I still have a year left on my current contract.
    That said, I think both the HTC One & the S4 are amazing devices. And since the are both so similar "spec wise", it really boils down to manufacturer preference. You truly can't go wrong with either device imo.

tap'n
    Haha by the time your upgrade is up there will be the s6 who are you kidding

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Even better!

tap'n

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links