[Double Header] Galaxy S4 Launches in India & Dual-SIM Version Includes Exynos 5 Octa

This is a discussion on [Double Header] Galaxy S4 Launches in India & Dual-SIM Version Includes Exynos 5 Octa within the Android News forums, part of the Android.net category; We have a couple of Galaxy S4 stories to share with you this morning. First, the new flagship from Samsung just launched in India. The ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By grenefroggie

Thread: [Double Header] Galaxy S4 Launches in India & Dual-SIM Version Includes Exynos 5 Octa

[Double Header] Galaxy S4 Launches in India & Dual-SIM Version Includes Exynos 5 Octa

We have a couple of Galaxy S4 stories to share with you this morning. First, the new flagship from Samsung just launched in India. The phone will retail there for Rs 41,500 (roughly $783USD) and will be the Octa-core Exynos 5 version. Here's a quote with some additional detail,

The Samsung Galaxy S4 will go on sale from tomorrow, April 27. It will first be available only from the Samsung eStore and Samsung premium brand stores in Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, and Bangalore from 12 noon to 4PM. Anyone picking up the device during this time period will also receive “surprise gifts” from the company. After 4PM, the Samsung Galaxy S4 will be available from major retail stores around the country.
    Our second story is that in Asia Samsung will soon release a dual-Sim version of the phone called the Galaxy S4 Duos with the model name I9502. This one is also the Octa-Core Exynos 5 CPU.

Source: AndroidAuthority

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by dgstorm View Post
    Our second story is that in Asia Samsung will soon release a dual-Sim version of the phone called the Galaxy S4 Duos with the model name I9502. This one is also the Octa-Core Exynos 5 CPU.

Source: AndroidAuthority
    How on earth do I get my hands on the dual sim version!?
    UltraDroid likes this.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links