Samsung Galaxy S4's Screen is a good reason to consider trading up

This is a discussion on Samsung Galaxy S4's Screen is a good reason to consider trading up within the Android News forums, part of the Android.net category; When a new iteration of a tried and true handset is announced and subsequently released the age old question "is it worth it to trade ...

Thread: Samsung Galaxy S4's Screen is a good reason to consider trading up

Samsung Galaxy S4's Screen is a good reason to consider trading up

When a new iteration of a tried and true handset is announced and subsequently released the age old question "is it worth it to trade up?" always makes its way around the web. That very question is making its rounds in regards to the just released Samsung Galaxy S4 (AT&T, Sprint and T-Mo), and the answer according to the experts at DisplayMate is a definite yes. According to the fine folks over at DisplayMate the Samsung Galaxy S4's screen is not only a little better, it's actually a major enhancement and improvement over the Galaxy S III and is a good reason to consider trading up. They go on to say that the only other handset that can match the quality of the S4's screen is the iPhone 5, which they previously gave the nod to for screen superiority over the Galaxy SIII.

So, if you are still on the fence on whether you should pull the trigger and upgrade, you just may want to drop into your local retailer and take the Galaxy S4 for a test drive. If a more sharp, crisp and beautiful screen is something that you were looking for, you just may find it in the Galaxy S4.

Source: DisplayMate

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Nice to know but still not reason enough for me. Functionality is about par with some slight improvements on the S4. Waiting for the end to beginning of next year to see what's in store.

"Tapped in HD"

I feel the same way. But I do look forward to heading over to Verizon when this thing comes in so I can take it for a test drive. I'll more than likely pick up the S5 next year though.

tap'n

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links