For Sony fans, we have some juicy new rumors regarding their next flagship device. Supposedly, the Japanese electronics giant is working on a new phablet with some truly killer specs. It's called the Honami and will be part of Sony's new "One Sony" branding initiative. Here's a breakdown of the rumored specs,
- 5-inch full HD resolution display
- 2.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor
- 2GB of RAM
- A whopping 20-megapixel rear camera using a Cybershot CMOS sensor and Carl Zeiss lens
- Non-removable battery between 2,700 mAh and 3,000 mAh
- Dust and water resistance ala the Xperia Z
What do you guys think? If this intel turns out to be true, would you wish for this device on your carrier?
"The Honami smartphone is expected to debut at the IFA trade show in September." We will know something this Fall.