Samsung shared a handy "how-to" video for their intriguing and useful SideSync feature. This allows a user to connect their Samsung Android device to Windows. It sounds gimmicky at first, but it actually offers quite a versatile set of useful functions. Here's a quick-list:
- Use your Galaxy smartphone alongside a PC
- Use the keyboard and mouse to control the handset
- Automatically sync files between the two devices
- Allows you to copy clipboard content from one device to the other
- You can use the smartphone screen as an extension of your PC display
- Alternatively, you can have a virtual screen inside your Windows environment (and can even resize the screen to fit your needs)
This seems extra handy for developers, but could also be pretty useful for the average Joe. Check out the video above.