Google Officially Announces Hangouts Unified Messaging Service

This is a discussion on Google Officially Announces Hangouts Unified Messaging Service within the Android News forums, part of the Android.net category; For weeks now we have been hearing rumors about a new Hangouts unified messaging service from Google. Today at Google I/O they made it official ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By rayhodge02

Thread: Google Officially Announces Hangouts Unified Messaging Service

Google Officially Announces Hangouts Unified Messaging Service

For weeks now we have been hearing rumors about a new Hangouts unified messaging service from Google. Today at Google I/O they made it official and shared the details,
    • Hangouts combines all Google messaging services including Google Talk, Google+ Hangouts and Google Messenger
    • It will be available starting Wednesday on Google Chrome OS, Android and iOS
    • It can also be accessed through desktop versions of Google+ and Gmail
    • Hangouts will also allow users to save text, images and videos from any of their chats conducted across all platforms
    • It will also allow you to access them through Google’s cloud storage service
    • Hangouts will also let users start video calls with up to 10 people at the same time

Even though Google hasn't really announced any cool new gadgets (other than the unlocked pure Android SGS4), it is obvious they have been focusing hardcore on developing better software experiences. It's sometimes easy to forget that not all major technological advances are physical objects. Software is what drives our devices to do so much, and it's developers that make this amazing stuff possible.

Source: Google I/O

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I like it just a few things needed status/ shows if a contact is online

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    CJM likes this.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links