Motorola Rolls Out New Simplified Logos; 'motorola a Google company'

This is a discussion on Motorola Rolls Out New Simplified Logos; 'motorola a Google company' within the Android News forums, part of the Android.net category; It definitely looks like Motorola is shifting gears with their present and future image. They just rolled out a couple of new and more simplified ...

Thread: Motorola Rolls Out New Simplified Logos; 'motorola a Google company'

Motorola Rolls Out New Simplified Logos; 'motorola a Google company'

It definitely looks like Motorola is shifting gears with their present and future image. They just rolled out a couple of new and more simplified logos. As you can see both logos de-emphasize Moto's own name by eliminating the capital letter on the front. It does however capitalize Google when calling itself "a Google company." Perhaps this is meant as an homage to its new parent company.

Both of them keep the M badge, but one is using a muted grey color and splashes a ring of color around it, while the other is purple without the ring. It's also worth noting that they are no longer using Motorola Mobility (at least in this first examples), which could be further examples of the simplification.

Sound off what you guys think of the changes.

Source: TheVerge

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I think people will notice the change in logo if it appears that way on the product packaging.

I have to agree that Samsung and Apple make appealing phones. I prefer Motorola's phones because their wireless technology, in my opinion, is unmatched. It's what they do. It's what they have done for over 80 years and they got really good at it. The last two Motorola phones I have had beat out Sammy and Apple. Their devices and software can use some serious love.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links