Images Leak of Sony's Snapdragon 800 & RX100mkII Equipped i1 (Honami) Smartphone

This is a discussion on Images Leak of Sony's Snapdragon 800 & RX100mkII Equipped i1 (Honami) Smartphone within the Android News forums, part of the Android.net category; This is the leaked render. Last week we shared some intriguing intel about a new Cybershot Sony Cameraphone called the i1. Some new renders of ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dgstorm

Thread: Images Leak of Sony's Snapdragon 800 & RX100mkII Equipped i1 (Honami) Smartphone

Images Leak of Sony's Snapdragon 800 & RX100mkII Equipped i1 (Honami) Smartphone

This is the leaked render.

Last week we shared some intriguing intel about a new Cybershot Sony Cameraphone called the i1. Some new renders of the device have leaked as well as some live shots and specific camera specs. It appears that the Sony i1 and the previously rumored Sony Honami are actually the same device. Additionally, we have some additional camera specs on the Snapdragon 800 equipped device to share,

It will supposedly have a "selectable ISO range from 50-12,800 and it uses Super Steady Shot image stabilisation (2-3 stops). It also has an f/2.0 28mm equivalent lens. The sensor is a 20MP 2/3″ BSI Exmor R one using the same process as as the RX100mkII for superior low light performance." ~ SonyAlphaRumors

This is the leaked live shot.

Additionally, the device will supposedly be able to record 4000x2000 video clips, which is roughly equivalent to digital cinema 4K. This seems like a camera junkies wet dream when it comes to a smartphone.

Thanks for the tip, combatmedic870!

Here's a link to more of the pics: Sony i1 & Honami Leaked Renders and Live Pics

Source: Sony ?Honami? flagship pictures leak | Xperia Blog
    UltraDroid likes this.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

David, you're turning into the Woodward and Bernstein of 21st Century Cell Phone Technology! Well done my friend!
    GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
    GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
    GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock

GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Deadly Venom v8.0.1 Rom

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links