HP is Planning to Offer a 'differentiated experience' With Their Android Phone

This is a discussion on HP is Planning to Offer a 'differentiated experience' With Their Android Phone within the Android News forums, part of the Android.net category; HP has already shown they are committed to the Android brand by announcing several new Android based products like the Slate 7 and the Slatebook ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By CR6

Thread: HP is Planning to Offer a 'differentiated experience' With Their Android Phone

HP is Planning to Offer a 'differentiated experience' With Their Android Phone

HP has already shown they are committed to the Android brand by announcing several new Android based products like the Slate 7 and the Slatebook X2. There has been some speculation that HP would eventually offer an HP Android smartphone of some kind, as the company is supposedly planning to "aggressively attack" the smartphone and tablet markets. Obviously, so far, they have only announced Android tablets, but now there are hints from within the company that a new HP Android smartphone is on the Horizon, and that HP plans to offer a unique product.

An HP Asia Pacific exec was recently asked if they were planning an Android smartphone, and here was his response,

The answer is yes but I cannot give a timetable. It would be silly if we say no. HP has to be in the game.
    He elaborated,

Being late you have to create a different set of proposition. There are still things that can be done. It’s not late. When HP has a smartphone, it will give a differentiated experience.
    So, what kind of "differentiated experience" do you think they could offer that would make you consider an HP smartphone?

Source: AndroidAuthority

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I'm guessing the fact that you'll have to buy ink cartridges for it every 7-10 days. :D

tap'n

Is it just me or do i spy what looks like a beats logo on that thing?

Suggested from Beer Tent Capital of the World.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links