HTC One on Verizon Launch Moved Back to August 15th

This is a discussion on HTC One on Verizon Launch Moved Back to August 15th within the Android News forums, part of the Android.net category; As if it weren't already far too long to come to Verizon, the launch of the new HTC One has been pushed back yet again ...

Thread: HTC One on Verizon Launch Moved Back to August 15th

HTC One on Verizon Launch Moved Back to August 15th

As if it weren't already far too long to come to Verizon, the launch of the new HTC One has been pushed back yet again for Big Red. Originally the "runmint" suggested it would launch on August 1st. Unfortunately, the newest insider info suggests that date has been moved to August 15th.

It doesn't look like the device holds much priority for Verizon. Of course, with the new Droid series and the upcoming launch of the Moto X tomorrow, it's understandable. It still doesn't make sense that they didn't launch this phone much sooner. We will keep an eye out for more details.

Source: Droid-Life

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

nothing Verizon does surprises me anymore.

tap`n

It is almost as if they do not want the HTC One to be a success. The One has done really well and is the first phone as of recent (IMO since the EVO) that I feel I really can take HTC seriously about. I am a Moto fan, though Samsung has won me over. I have not owned an HTC phone, being that AT&T's offerings have been meh in my opinion. If I didn't have an S3, I would have picked one up.

I would have to agree, that they seem to care more about the next amazing device Motorola can come up with.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links