Motorola's Developer Edition Moto X Pictured on Their Website

This is a discussion on Motorola's Developer Edition Moto X Pictured on Their Website within the Android News forums, part of the Android.net category; It looks like Motorola is making due on their promise to bring out a 32GB Developer Edition version of the Moto X. The device just ...

Thread: Motorola's Developer Edition Moto X Pictured on Their Website

Motorola's Developer Edition Moto X Pictured on Their Website

It looks like Motorola is making due on their promise to bring out a 32GB Developer Edition version of the Moto X. The device just popped up on their website in a new image. It's intriguing because the front panel is black, but the rear has the white weave pattern. It's important to note that this device will not be customizable like the regular versions of the device.

Of course, the best thing about this phone for folks who want it will be the unlockable bootloader. How many of you guys are planning to snap this one up?

Source: Motorola via MotoXForums

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Looks like an amazing phone, I just wish the specs would have lived up to the hype that proceeded it. Yeah, I know....I've read all the reviews that state this phone performs extremely well, but I like real world hard numbers, and the reality shows this device is using last year's hardware. I was hoping it would leap frog over the One & S4, but I just don't see that happening. On the same token, there are A LOT of die hard Moto fans out there, so this device may very well surprise us sales number wise.
    I won't be buying one, but I will be cheering them on from the sidelines. :thumbup:

tap'n

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links