[RUMOR] Galaxy Note 3 Won't Have Optical Image Stabilization; Coming in SGS5

This is a discussion on [RUMOR] Galaxy Note 3 Won't Have Optical Image Stabilization; Coming in SGS5 within the Android News forums, part of the Android.net category; According to the latest intel, the new Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will not end up with the Optical Image Stabilization feature as originally reported. The ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By UltraDroid

Thread: [RUMOR] Galaxy Note 3 Won't Have Optical Image Stabilization; Coming in SGS5

[RUMOR] Galaxy Note 3 Won't Have Optical Image Stabilization; Coming in SGS5

According to the latest intel, the new Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will not end up with the Optical Image Stabilization feature as originally reported. The source of this info claims that the problem stems from production issues. This is probably disappointing news for many of us, assuming it turns out to be true. It's small consolation, but supposedly, Samsung will include the technology with their next generation Samsung Galaxy S5 smartphone.

It's important to realize this is just a rumor at this point. We will keep an eye out for secondary and/or tertiary corroboration on this. If it turns out to be true, would this affect your purchasing decision on the new GNote3?

Source: TalkAndroid

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Say it isn't so? Darn you Samsung teasing us and saying hmm, no we will make you wait!

No, it won't really affect my decision. I need to look over the Note 3 carefully because if it isn't a significant improvement of the Note 2, I'll stay with what I've got and thoroughly enjoy.
    Last edited by UltraDroid; 08-28-2013 at 01:19 AM.
    rayhodge02 likes this.
    GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
    GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
    GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock

GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Deadly Venom v8.0.1 Rom

Yes I agree but ..... I really want one I was looking at those mega phones but vzw isn't getting that line

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links