Samsung just held their IFA Unpacked Event and officially launched the Galaxy Note 3. Their next-gen phablet experience didn't disappoint. It comes packed with some powerful features and attractive looks. As usual, a slew of innovative software features help the phone stand out. Here's what we know:
- 5.7-inch display (Size of the device slightly smaller than previous Note 2 except display is slightly larger)
- 2.3GHz Snapdragon 800 processor
- 3GB of RAM
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- Soft, textured leather backing
- 13 MP Camera can film 1080p 60FPS video and can even film in 4K Ultra HD video
- 3200 mAh battery
- Will support 6 different LTE bands
- 32/64 GB storage options
- Plus a microSD slot (up to 64GB)
Samsung debuted their Smart Freedom concept. It's basically the overall concept for the software innovations which are embedded within the Galaxy Note 3. Here are some of the details below.
Software Features & More Advanced S Pen Functions:
- Air Command - drop down menu that offers up enhanced functions and software - "Dot, Circle & Box"
- Knox security suite
- S Finder
- S Note
- Can Chat-On text chat with two people/windows at the same time
- Pen Window -
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will be launching September 25th in more than 140 countries around the world.
For more discussions regarding the Samsung Galaxy Note 3, we have created a section in the forums. You can find it here: Galaxy Note 3