LG Succeeds at Making the Most Disturbing and Disgusting G Flex Commercial Ever

This is a discussion on LG Succeeds at Making the Most Disturbing and Disgusting G Flex Commercial Ever within the Android News forums, part of the Android.net category; Who knew a commercial could give you nightmares? When I was just a young lad, I remember seeing the original Jaws in the movie theater. ...

Thread: LG Succeeds at Making the Most Disturbing and Disgusting G Flex Commercial Ever

LG Succeeds at Making the Most Disturbing and Disgusting G Flex Commercial Ever

Who knew a commercial could give you nightmares? When I was just a young lad, I remember seeing the original Jaws in the movie theater. It was my first horror movie and it scared me so much, I was convinced the shark would come up out of my carpet and get me while I was sleeping. Needless to say, I didn't sleep too well that night.

I'm pretty sure I just watched something that will haunt me in ways that Jaws never could. LG just succeeded at making the most horrible and disturbing commercial I have ever witnessed. In fact, if I could "unwatch" it I would gladly do so, which makes it all the more funny when I share it with you!

Whatever you do, don't watch it! No really! I warned you! :blink::icon_ devil:

originally written by dgstorm

[Editor's personal note: please consider this a practical joke story and feel free to share it with your friends!]

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Wrong. Just wrong.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links