HTC Announces Special Edition Captain America/SHIELD Version of the HTC One M8

This is a discussion on HTC Announces Special Edition Captain America/SHIELD Version of the HTC One M8 within the Android News forums, part of the Android.net category; It's official... HTC has gone bonkers with a massive variety of different HTC One M8 devices. Not only do we have the "vanilla" version of ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By dgstorm

Thread: HTC Announces Special Edition Captain America/SHIELD Version of the HTC One M8

HTC Announces Special Edition Captain America/SHIELD Version of the HTC One M8

It's official... HTC has gone bonkers with a massive variety of different HTC One M8 devices. Not only do we have the "vanilla" version of the device, we also have the Harmon Kardon version, and we may have a rumored "Prime" version coming later. Even if that last one turns out to be a false rumor, HTC officially unveiled a whole new version of the device late yesterday.

As you can see from the pics, we now have a Special Edition Captain America/S.H.I.E.L.D. version of the HTC One M8. It uses the gunmetal grey case version of the device, but adds a SHIELD logo on the back, and includes some Captain America: The Winter Soldier wallpapers as well.

Along with this new device HTC is showcasing a contest to get your hands on one fro free. Be sure to check out the source link below for all the details on the contest. Who wants one?

Source: HTC
    94lt1 and UltraDroid like this.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I'd love to see which of the companies has the guts to make a phone and and call it Jarvis 1.. And I mean for the phone to be deserving of the name..

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links