Galaxy Tab 2

This is a discussion on Galaxy Tab 2 within the Android News forums, part of the Android.net category; Well it looks as if the Galaxy Tab is growing up right before our eyes. With an announcement of the Galaxy Tab 2 . With ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Galaxy Tab 2

Galaxy Tab 2

Well it looks as if the Galaxy Tab is growing up right before our eyes. With an announcement of the Galaxy Tab 2 . With some improved specs like a tegra 2 dual core and Honeycomb as well as a 7" and a 10" version headed our way. I personally use my Gtab everyday and can't wait to see what the next generation brings to us. So do you think it will compete with the Xoom? It looks to me like the tablets segment for android is going to heat up this year! Jump in and tell us what you think

source

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Twitter
    hotTACOcheese
    I am a little confused with tablets. Are they just bigger, faster, and better android devices, are there more advandced applications that they can use, or is it just so you can surf the web and email with ease?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Android.net App

There is not much to look at in this signature.

Quote Originally Posted by htc(hot-taco-cheese) View Post
    I am a little confused with tablets. Are they just bigger, faster, and better android devices, are there more advandced applications that they can use, or is it just so you can surf the web and email with ease?

Yea my Gtab is like a giant android phone with more power. Email as web surfing is fantastic. HD games and more and more apps are being formatted for the bigger screens. Giving them more options to use... I keep mine with me every day now and use it for twitter, gtalk, web, email,,,,, my Droid X is now essentially a phone

Twitter
    hotTACOcheese
    I have been debating on whether to get a tablet and just use my desktop or get a laptop and use my phone for all of my android needs.

Twitter
    _B0BB0_
    Ya tablets are our phones on roids. How many people say "if only my screen was bigger..."? If ya think watching a movie on your phone is nice, imagine the screen being twice as big. Me wanty!

Twitter
    garemlin
    I have been holding off on a tab to see what was coming out in the next few months. I was seriously thinking about the Galaxy wifi only that is supposed to be coming out but may wait for this one.

I have been debating on whether to get a tablet and just use my desktop or get a laptop and use my phone for all of my android needs.

first it won't replace a laptop.... I still use mine every day oo ( at home ) but on the road or a plane or just in my office at work. I can scan through my twitter feed and email easily. Most people don't realise it's there really and the ones that do pick it up to play with it. fandango was the first app I saw that used the whole screen. Now every app I use is formatted correctly so it's a pleasure to use. Plume (twitter) and even our Android.net app is beautiful on it. I really like it. I also have the Ipad and that is a 10" screen. 10" may be the right size overall but my 7" gtab rocks and is more portable...

Twitter
    hotTACOcheese
    A motorola XOOM WiFi only version is supposed to be out very shortly after the 3g version is released.

A motorola XOOM WiFi only version is supposed to be out very shortly after the 3g version is released.
    Yes but I need mobile data too... I knoow I can use my hotspot feature for free on my X but mobile data especially in the car is easier to me.. plus VZW gives me a nice little discount on my data

Twitter
    hotTACOcheese
    I use my Wireless tether every day. On road trips, I use it for my siblings' ipods, ps3 online, and if any of my friends need to download an app with their iPhone because they can't download over 3g like us.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links