Firefox 4 Now Available With Great PC Sync Capabilities

This is a discussion on Firefox 4 Now Available With Great PC Sync Capabilities within the Android News forums, part of the Android.net category; Mozilla’s Firefox browser is still one of the very few great alternatives to Microsoft’s Internet Explorer, and to keep this title, their latest browser has ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By WenWM

Thread: Firefox 4 Now Available With Great PC Sync Capabilities

Firefox 4 Now Available With Great PC Sync Capabilities

Mozilla’s Firefox browser is still one of the very few great alternatives to Microsoft’s Internet Explorer, and to keep this title, their latest browser has been evolved for the desktop and mobile phone users. The latest release of Firefox for the PC is Firefox 4, and it was released last week out of beta for general use. I have been using this browser since it was in 7th generation Beta, and I have to share with you how much I love it. The browser just does it all for me. Now the mobile version was also released, and I am using that as well, so here are my thoughts on that.

The new Firefox 4 for Android is one amazing browser. You can download and install the much smaller APK from the market now. The browser has support for flash, text reformatting, widgets, personas, and PC-Mobile sync. The PC-Mobile sync is my favorite feature because it allows you to use the desktop version, get up, get on your phone and your cache/log ins are on your phone already. You can just reopen the tabs you had opened on your laptop, but from your phone. This browser is very innovative and has become my only browser, replacing DolphinHD and Opera on my phone.

The video above gives you a better explanation of this new release, so enjoy.

Download: Mozilla Firefox 4 Release Candidate for Android and Maemo Now Available | The Mozilla Blog
    Last edited by dgstorm; 03-25-2011 at 01:09 PM.
    RayBan likes this.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I've been using Firefox 4 for Mac and Linux (Ubuntu 10.10) since the release and (using it now....) it's AWESOME. I'm going to try the Android app as well since there's syncing and all that jazz.

I was having issues with Chrome for Mac with Flash & YouTube giving me some pretty nasty lag... so (perfect timing on the part of FireFox...) I started spending more time in FF (aside from the use it gets from webdev work... it's the ONLY browser for web developers, honestly) and consequently FF4 came out...so I upgraded, and BAM. Awesome. I'm sold 100%.

However, Google Chrome is in the process of revamping its browser as well. They are cutting down on the download size and minifying to the MAX. (I love the way that sounds... lol). I'm sure we can expect great things out of the next Chrome when it hits too.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links