[Contest] Win A Copy Of Gremote

This is a discussion on [Contest] Win A Copy Of Gremote within the Android News forums, part of the Android.net category; W Here at Android.net, we like to toss something your way once in a while, and I thought this would be fun to start with. ...

Thread: [Contest] Win A Copy Of Gremote

[Contest] Win A Copy Of Gremote

W

Here at Android.net, we like to toss something your way once in a while, and I thought this would be fun to start with. This application was very popular with users back in the old Windows Phone days, and now with Android support, it has sadly been overlooked. The application allows you to connect to your computer via 3G or WiFi and control the mouse and keyboard without any physical connection to it. The controls are very simple and the application looks very nice. The features (below) are even more impressive.

• use your PDA as mouse, keyboard, joystick or remote controller to PC
    • control your PC over WiFi, Bluetooth or 3G
    • enjoy with GRemote and create new skins especially for your favorite application
    • define profiles for many applications in one applet
    • use your built-in GSensor as an analogue joystick for PC and mouse control
    • control any application you want!!!
    • browse your PC files using exprorer extension
    • manage Winamp and Aimp2 playlist directly from your phone
    • define many actions to one button (e.g. change resolution, display OSD and Run application)
    • works with Windows Mobile and Android devices
    • compatible with Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7
    • Wake on Lan client included - new!!!
    • lifetime updates free!!!

More features (GRemote - the best way to control PC using PDA (About GRemotePro))

This application is the first of many we will try to send your way. To get your chance at 1 of 5 copies we are giving away, simple reply and let us know why you should get it and how you would use it.
    Enjoy this fun little contest we are doing to make your Friday a little better.
    Last edited by dgstorm; 04-15-2011 at 11:05 AM.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Twitter
    androiddotnet
    For those in question there is a free version of this app in the market but it expires...the contest is for a full license

Well why not.. I'm in! Maybe the android.net newb might win something. I would use it to surf my Mac from phone, working mainly with shared files to/from dropbox folders that sync automatically on the mac, but don't on the DX dropbox app, or access iMac widgets or iTunes maybe.

Please include me in the drawing.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links