Android: Champ On Many Levels

This is a discussion on Android: Champ On Many Levels within the Android News forums, part of the category; We all know how awesome Android is, I mean if you didn’t you wouldn’t be reading this, but PCWorld just made that clear on a ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SLAG IT!

Thread: Android: Champ On Many Levels

6 times

Android: Champ On Many Levels

We all know how awesome Android is, I mean if you didn’t you wouldn’t be reading this, but PCWorld just made that clear on a 4 way battle. The contenders were Android, Windows Phone 7, Blackberry OS, and iOS. The categories were plentiful and they put each OS against one another to find out who really does hold the crown as king of the ring. Well apparently Android isn’t just attractive for their phones, it’s attractive on many levels. The reviewing editor ended by saying Android is the king, but Windows Phone is coming at Google’s OS with steam while iOS and Blackberry OS is just sitting there being themselves.
    If you’re interested in the full comparison, follow the link below, but until then… share your thoughts with us below.

Source: Mobile OS Showdown: Android, BlackBerry, iOS, and Windows Phone 7 | PCWorld Business Center
    Last edited by dgstorm; 06-02-2011 at 11:20 AM.

2. is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Somewhere on Kamino
    84 times
    Having 3 out of the 4 here at my house I can put my two cents in. If anyone reads my posts your probably wondering how many people live in my home and how many phones there are because I'm always saying there's one here. There's 8 people living here and there's total ten phones on two different carriers. Anyway back to the topic. I have a android(vibrant,g1&hd2 running a rom) my HD 2 also runs windows 6.5 and windows 7 along with Ubuntu 9.10. My significant other has a blackberry and she's waiting patiently for the new bold 9900. As far as battery life, HD 2 running it's stock os, windows 6.5 gets the most from battery but, custom android rom I made for vibrant is close second (about 63 seconds close). Then it's blackberry and windows 7 about two minutes later. Ease of use I give to windows 7 but I find them all easy. Download speed is the custom vibrant rom. You can think it's the processor but, it's not because I go back to stock froyo and it's significantly slower. Fixing malfunctions or issues with the device. By far windows in all aspects is extremely easy. So don't think I'm trying to sway anyone but I've used them all (had an iPhone, sold it on eBay) my honest opinion... Get what you like and you feel comfortable with. Who cares what someone else's opinion is it's not their phone it's yours. :D
    iron mongoose likes this.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links