Google+ Announced, Beta Only

This is a discussion on Google+ Announced, Beta Only within the Android News forums, part of the Android.net category; Google has been working very hard to create a product that値l compete against the rapidly-growing Facebook threat. This new service is called Google+ and it ...

Thread: Google+ Announced, Beta Only

Google+ Announced, Beta Only

Google has been working very hard to create a product that値l compete against the rapidly-growing Facebook threat. This new service is called Google+ and it was just launched today by Google with very little details.

The application痴 use and method is a little complicated. Google+ is a series of groups, called Circles; trending topics, called Sparks; group chat (including video), called Hangouts; and mobile, which includes location-based services, instant upload of photos, and Huddle (more group chat).

This service is currently limited to a few selected people that are a part of the beta program. It値l be released soon hopefully, but I have a feeling that this might be like every other attempt Google throws at Facebook 紡 major fail.

Via: AC
    Last edited by WenWM; 06-28-2011 at 09:53 PM.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

New! An even easier way to stalk people online!! join today!!

Android Lurker Money Gear Solid's Avatar
    I hate Facebook...lets 'friend's everything. Establishments..check...dead people...check..animals...check...dead animals..check...sports....check..TV cartoons and/or personalities check...(the list literally goes on).

It just proves how many people do nothing to further any part of society and only sit and wait to see the next over used witty quote as a status from a movie and/or game...

Or maybe, you are that person who thinks that your life is that much more important that you have to update when ever you change positions on the couch, or people trying to friend everyone like a desperate outcasted leper from the Bible days

Facebook killed itself when it stopped requiring an university or college email address to sign up. Now its like the unleashed a bunch of zombies on the last bastion of humanity in over populated Tokyo.
    Sent from my PC36100 using Android.net

Quote Originally Posted by Money Gear Solid View Post
    I hate Facebook...lets 'friend's everything. Establishments..check...dead people...check..animals...check...dead animals..check...sports....check..TV cartoons and/or personalities check...(the list literally goes on).

It just proves how many people do nothing to further any part of society and only sit and wait to see the next over used witty quote as a status from a movie and/or game...

Or maybe, you are that person who thinks that your life is that much more important that you have to update when ever you change positions on the couch, or people trying to friend everyone like a desperate outcasted leper from the Bible days

Facebook killed itself when it stopped requiring an university or college email address to sign up. Now its like the unleashed a bunch of zombies on the last bastion of humanity in over populated Tokyo.
    LOL....i have to agree with ya here!
    This however looks rather interesting.

Tapatalker!

Quote Originally Posted by Money Gear Solid View Post

Wow someone that dislikes it as much as I do.

Anyway, it makes no difference to me. I won't use it either.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links