Motorola's new Droid HD makes cameo alongside Droid Bionic
Engadget just received leaked photos of what appear to be Motorola's Droid Bionic and, another handset known as the Droid HD (pictured above). Although this is not the first time we have seen leaked images of the Bionic, but these shots are the clearest I have come across.
Global-capable handset Spec:
- TI OMAP 4430 1GHz dual-core CPU
- 1GB of RAM
- 4.5-inch display
- 8 megapixel rear camera
- and microUSB / HDMI ports
The Droid HD
- Running Gingerbread
- 4.5-inch display with qHD or even 1280x720 resolution, considering the device's name
- 8 megapixel 1080p rear-facing camera
- Front-facing shooter
- microUSB / HDMI ports
- There's also a pair of side loading SIM and microSD slots on the left side of the device
The HD also sports a volume rocker and what looks like a power button on the right, a slight bump for the camera pod around back with an LED flash and speaker, as well, along with a large, thin battery that appears to be removable. It has seemingly super thin design which would put it in the same league as Samsung's GS2, which measures 8.49mm. We'll have to wait and see what comes on the horizon about this mystery phone!!!