AT&T to Get Their First LTE in 5 Cities Starting on Sunday

This is a discussion on AT&T to Get Their First LTE in 5 Cities Starting on Sunday within the Android News forums, part of the Android.net category; This Sunday the 18th, whether you are kicking back with friends watching football, having a barbeque with family, or just relaxing, some of AT&T's workers ...

Thread: AT&T to Get Their First LTE in 5 Cities Starting on Sunday

AT&T to Get Their First LTE in 5 Cities Starting on Sunday

This Sunday the 18th, whether you are kicking back with friends watching football, having a barbeque with family, or just relaxing, some of AT&T's workers will be flipping a switch in 5 cities to start 4G LTE speeds for the carrier. AT&T will be implementing their first "kick-off" of LTE to the following 5 cities on Sunday:
    • Atlanta
    • Chicago
    • Dallas
    • Houston
    • San Antonio

For those of you claiming that you already had 4G service, you didn't really think those paltry speeds on your HSPA+ network really constituted 4G did you? Technically speaking even after the service begins in these cities, no one will initially be able to take advantage of it because there are no 4G capable phones on AT&T's network yet. But, AT&T intends to rectify that, as they plan for LTE to be in 15 markets by the end of the year, and to offer compatible phones by then.

Source: TalkAndroid

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Android Lurker Michelle.Hunsucker's Avatar
    that would be great, i had been waiting to use my voip service ( axvoice ) on my mobile and i live in Texas. I love to use my android phone as mobile voip and that be really great . thanks for sharing that information.

I have proplem in Arabic letters in my galaxy gt_b 7510. . i. Can make copy n past from web pages but the letters sam are disconnected , any one can help me plezz?
    Notes ' arabic languge is very good but the proplem in copy and past from browser
    إرسلت من GT-B7510 باستخدام برنامج Android.net
    Last edited by zan2000; 09-17-2011 at 10:25 AM.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links