A new Android tablet, codenamed the ZTE T98, has been spied in China. What's most intriguing about this device is that it supposedly holds a Tegra 3 Quad-Core chip "under the good." If this rumor is true, then it would be the first Tegra 3 powered device we have actually seen. Some more specs of the device were leaked:
- Android 3.2
- 7-inch screen with a resolution of 1280 x 800.
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB Storage
- Rear 5MP resolution camera
- Front 2MP resolution camera
- 4,000 mAh Battery
- Wireless connectivity with GSM900/1800 and China Mobile TD1900/2010 support
- The tablet also supports 1080p video output
There are no details of pricing or launch dates, but it will supposedly come to Hong Kong and Taiwan first. We will keep an eye on this one.
Source: AndroidTablets.net via SlashGear