LG Ally Release Date Pushed Back

This is a discussion on LG Ally Release Date Pushed Back within the Android News forums, part of the Android.net category; It's always a special moment when a new gadget arrives in the mail, like a little bit of Christmas. Unfortunately however, Verizon has pushed back ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LG Ally Release Date Pushed Back

It's always a special moment when a new gadget arrives in the mail, like a little bit of Christmas. Unfortunately however, Verizon has pushed back the release date of the LG Ally until May 27th. Obviously they have also extended the Pre-Order period until May 26th. Customers who have already pre-ordered have been receiving this email notifying them:

Quote Originally Posted by Verizon Wireless

Dear Valued Customer,

This notification is to inform you that Verizon Wireless has received your pre-order of the LG Ally. We have extended the pre-order period for the LG Ally until May 26th.

Since you have pre-ordered, you will be the first to receive the phone upon initial availability on or after May 27th.

We appreciate your business, and we will send you another confirmation email as soon as your LG Ally ships.

Sincerely,

Verizon Wireless

Thanks Blackhood for the tip!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

LG Ally is having a $49 price tag at Best Buy! http://bit.ly/bwPJeM

Damn, that's a ton off what you get if you buy it from Verizon. You getting one?

I'm still debating between ally and incredible, but $49 might push me to the ally, very good price.

The Incredible seems like a really awesome phone. I think the jury is still out on the LG Ally, but it really boils down to if you need a physical keyboard or not.

so is the Ally in all Verizon stores currently for anyone to purchase or did you have to pre-order it in order to get it now?

Hi lefty, the new Ally and the Fathom are both at Verizon stores, but you can get a better price by ordering either one from the Verizon website and they ship next day air for no extra charge. Plus at the website you can order accessories ( EL battery, case, display protectors) and they will ship with your phone.

I went to look at the Ally at a Verizon store yesterday. They did have one on display (along with a Fathom). but I was told that both had to be ordered. It seems from Best Buy online that they don't have the Ally yet either - haven't tried one of their stores yet.

Who knows maybe the ally will sell out like the incredible did and go on back order

I've called 2 stores and both of them have no idea when the Ally will be in stores. However when I emailed Verizon about it I was told in the reply email that it was in stores. Wish they would all be on the same page!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO frustrated!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links