AT&T has made a big splash at CES 2012 with their announcement of 5 new LTE devices. Among the handsets announced were the Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket HD and the highly anticipated Galaxy Note. Their list of new hardware is as follows:
- Sony Xperia ION: 4.6-inch HD screen, 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 12-megapixel camera, Android 2.3, coming in Q2 2012
- Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket HD: 4.65-inch HD Super AMOLED display, 1.5GHz dual-core processor
- Samsung Galaxy Note: Packs 5.3-inch 1280x800 Super AMOLED screen, launching in the coming weeks in both blue and white
- Samsung Exhilarate: 4-inch Super AMOLED display, front and rear cameras, made of 80 percent recycled post-consumer materials, launching "in the coming months"
- Pantech Burst: 4-inch Super AMOLED display, available in titanium or ruby red on January 22nd for $49.99 with a two-year contract (also available in package deal with Pantech Element for $249.99 on contract)