Casio G'Zone Commando Update rolling out now, Push to Talk feature + More
Good news Commando owners! Your rugged Android phone is currently in the process of recieving update C771M10D. The update brings a number of improvements and bug fixes to the device. The biggest thing you’ll see in this update is the addition of free Push-to-Talk.
List of new features, bug fixes, and enhancements in the C771M100 Casio G’ZONE Commando update
- Push to Talk is now available at no additional monthly charge.
- Google Mobile Services has been updated to Gingerbread R8.
- Improvements in security with the latest Google Security Patch.
- Alert message has been added for zoom functionality when picture quality reaches the maximum (5.0 MP).
- A new, enhanced Verizon Video Application will replace the current V CAST Video app.
- Successfully delete emails without delay.
- Text messaging and multimedia messaging signatures have been added.
- Correctly enter your PIN/Password in Lotus Traveler without error.
- Keep the screen locked after a call is ended via a Bluetooth® headset in order to avoid unexpected dialing in the pocket.
- LED flash for missed call or text has been added back.
You can also manually check to see if the update is available for your G’ZONE Commando by going Home > Settings > About phone > System Updates > Check new.
Source: Verizon Wireless via Droid Life
02-09-2012 01:44 PM