[RUMOR] Bezel-less Galaxy B

This is a discussion on [RUMOR] Bezel-less Galaxy B within the Android News forums, part of the Android.net category; Is your head spinning yet from all the Galaxy phones? Well, you may want to sit down, because we are going to throw another one ...

Thread: [RUMOR] Bezel-less Galaxy B

[RUMOR] Bezel-less Galaxy B

Is your head spinning yet from all the Galaxy phones? Well, you may want to sit down, because we are going to throw another one at you. MK News is reporting that there is a device releasing Q2/Q3 called the Galaxy B. The handset will be bezel-less and very large. Large as in Galaxy Note large. The only area that will not have viewable screen real-estate, will be where the speaker and front facing camera are housed. The challenges of edge to edge screen tech is quite a task to pull off but Sammy is more than capable of pulling this one off.

There is also rumor that the handset will be sporting the new Exynos Quad Core that will catapult this phone into flagship territory. Could this be the Samsung Galaxy S 3? That certainly is a great question, and it also raises the question of how do you beat these design ques and specs. So what do you think? Is this the Samsung Galaxy S 3, or is it simply yet another Galaxy phone in Samsung's line-up?

Source: MK News
    V
    ia: Techcrunch

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I like the sound of a bezel-less phone... all screen front (ok, except for a minute area at the top) would be awesome. But I don't like the sound of the size possibly being like the Galaxy Note. I'm like the 4.3" of my Tbolt.

Definitely sounds like a game changer tho!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links