Amazon Wireless Moves Out of Beta, Now Offers Price Guarantee and Free Premium Apps

This is a discussion on Amazon Wireless Moves Out of Beta, Now Offers Price Guarantee and Free Premium Apps within the Android News forums, part of the Android.net category; Today Amazon Wireless is finally ready to shed its beta tag and is now offering a new price guarantee as well as free premium apps ...

Thread: Amazon Wireless Moves Out of Beta, Now Offers Price Guarantee and Free Premium Apps

Twitter
    @edognights

Amazon Wireless Moves Out of Beta, Now Offers Price Guarantee and Free Premium Apps

Today Amazon Wireless is finally ready to shed its beta tag and is now offering a new price guarantee as well as free premium apps for all new Android phone purchases. It has been almost three years since Amazon Wireless launched and since then they have dedicated themselves to changing they way people buy cell phones. With their new price guarantee you're covered in case you find your new phone cheaper somewhere else. The catch is that it has to be within 14 days of purchase, with the same plan, and the offer must be from an eligible site. But if you meet all the requirements, their willing to refund the difference to you. The free premium apps include Doodle Jump, Shazam Encore, Paper Camera, Office Suite Pro, and more. As usual, Amazon also offers free 2-day shipping and risk-free returns on all purchases. All these things combined with Amazon's top-notch customer service make for an attractive option. What has your experience with Amazon Wireless been like? Let us know.

Source: Android Police and Amazon Wireless Blog

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I've bought two of my three phones from them and have nothing but good things to say about them. They are consistently less expensive that AT&T and usually Best Buy, their free two day shipping is great, and they give you no hassles if you want to return the phone and get a different one, like I did with the LG Thrill and the SGS2. I highly recommend them for the purchase of new cell phones.
    GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
    GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
    GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock

GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Deadly Venom v8.0.1 Rom

I think Amazon is a best online store i ever experienced in my life. Their shipping service is very fast and also return policies are simple.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links