Track your fitness, challenge friends and send them peptalks in real-time!
Endomondo makes fitness fun by acting as your personal trainer and social fitness partner - ideal for running, cycling, walking etc.
This is the PRO version of the popular Endomondo Sports Tracker.
Please see What's New on Google Play for latest changes.
• Interval programs: Choose from 3 programs or create your own with time & distance intervals (NEW)
• Graphs: Play around with speed & altitude curves, lap times and playlists that interact with the map
• Beat yourself: Set a previous workout as your target and the audio coach will help you perform better this time
• Low Power Mode: Increases battery standby time
• Time goal: Set a time goal and let the audio coach help you reach it
• Calorie goal: Set a calorie goal and get live audio feedback during your workout
• Real time GPS tracking of time, distance, speed & calories
• Audio feedback for every mile or km
• Real time peptalks from friends following you live
• Workout route on a map
• History with lap times
• Full History download for user with a profile (NEW)
• Sharing of workouts on Facebook
• Beat a friend: Go against a friend's personal best
• Compete on a route: Download a route and beat the Champion
• News feed with your friend's latest activities
• Social widget showing the friends recently active
• Summary page for each workout
• Heart rate support: Polar Wearlink® + transmitter with Bluetooth® and Zephyr heart rate monitor
• Support for ANT+ Bike Speed & Cadence and heart rate monitor sensors
• Headset control: Use the headset media button to get audio feedback and pause/resume a workout (wired headset & Android 2.2+)
• Manual entry of workouts (moved to top right corner on the history page)
• Auto pause
• Customizable workout screen (long press to change)
• Access all your online settings: Profile, Sharing, Privacy, Workout, Audio & Accessories (NEW)
• Endomondo is now available on SonyEricsson's SmartWatch as a SmartExtra (NEW)
Optional profile at Endomondo.com for further analysis, statistics, social challenges and sharing.