New Sony Flagship Phone Coming? Sony Xperia LT29i - 13MP Camera & Snapdragon S4 Pro

This is a discussion on New Sony Flagship Phone Coming? Sony Xperia LT29i - 13MP Camera & Snapdragon S4 Pro within the Android News forums, part of the Android.net category; Currently, the Xperia Ion and the Xperia S are the only Sony high-end flagship phones available internationally, but that doesn't mean they aren't working on ...

Thread: New Sony Flagship Phone Coming? Sony Xperia LT29i - 13MP Camera & Snapdragon S4 Pro

New Sony Flagship Phone Coming? Sony Xperia LT29i - 13MP Camera & Snapdragon S4 Pro

Currently, the Xperia Ion and the Xperia S are the only Sony high-end flagship phones available internationally, but that doesn't mean they aren't working on something else. In fact, we have heard rumors of another Sony flagship device that may be coming later this year, and today we may have found some more details on this phantom phone. It is called the Sony Xperia LT29i (codenamed Hayabusa) and, if it is real, it has some pretty amazing specs:
    • An enhanced Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro (graphically improved version of the S4)
    • 3MP camera with HDR video recording capabilities and superior low-light performance
    • 4.55 inch HD reality display
    • 2200mAh battery
    • Sized around 7 millimeters thin

The rumors also suggest that the phone will come out with the name Sony Xperia GX, although no more details could be gleaned. The picture shown above is supposedly of a prototype of the device and was taken from a phone with the same camera. Do you think a new Sony flagship could be a phone worth waiting for instead of the over-hyped SGS3?

To see some pretty amazing pics that were supposedly taken with the same camera found in this phone, head over to the source link below.

Source: Phandroid

2. # ADS
    Ads
    Google Advertisement
    Android.net is the premier Android Forum on the internet.

Ads