Google Samsung Galaxy Nexus 32GB Version Selling for $800 at Expansys

This is a discussion on Google Samsung Galaxy Nexus 32GB Version Selling for $800 at Expansys within the Android News forums, part of the Android.net category; This bit of news is really not for the feint of heart, or rather those with the "feint of pocketbook." If you want the unlocked ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dgstorm

Thread: Google Samsung Galaxy Nexus 32GB Version Selling for $800 at Expansys

Google Samsung Galaxy Nexus 32GB Version Selling for $800 at Expansys

This bit of news is really not for the feint of heart, or rather those with the "feint of pocketbook." If you want the unlocked 32GB version of the Google Samsung Galaxy Nexus device, you can pick it up over at Expansys for a stout $799.99 pricetag. As amazing as this device is, unless you just need massive storage space for your smartphone, that $800 bucks is a tough pill to swallow, when you can get 16GB version for exactly half that.

Still, I suppose there are some folks out there who can take advantage of this. Sound off if you are one of them.

Thanks for the tip RobKort!

Source: Expansys-USA
    RobKort likes this.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Well, I'm not one of them! Eight smackeroos would go a long way toward my rent that was due yesterday!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links