Editor in Chief
New Yahoo! Survey Suggests 25% of Women are Willing to Give Up Sex for Their Tablet
This story is especially important for our male readers out there... we have some sad news to share with you. You spouse/significant other may be having an affair... an affair with their tablet device. Apparently, according to a recent survey, 1/4 of women surveyed would rather give up sex for a year than give up their tablets for a year. (scary thought of the day - if that trend increases our species could be doomed!!!!)
Yahoo! recently performed a survey regarding tablet habits in the average American household. Their results were quite intriguing to say the least. Here's a breakdown of the most interesting tidbits:
- 62% of all U.S. tablet owners now say they use their tablets on a daily basis with an average use of 2.4 hours per day
- 15% would give up their car for an entire year to be able to keep their tablet!
- Tablets are now the second most fought over device in the living room, just behind desktops/laptops, and ahead of TV remotes.
- A third of men frequently take their tablet to the bathroom.
- Forty percent of women never take the tablet to the bathroom.
- Twenty percent of women are happy to give up sex to keep their tablet.
- Only half as many men would give up sex for their tablet (13%).
- The tablet is the go-to wind-down device: 91% use their tablet in bed.
So, gentlemen, the next time you see your female in bed with her tablet, just take a moment to tease her. You might say something like, "Hey! Get your boyfriend out of my bed!"
05-08-2012 12:52 PM
Shhh.....ooot... O.O Where did the world went to? Hell, I ain't buying my friend a tablet...
When people run in circles,
it's a very very mad world.
Tears for Fears
Warning! All outlaws will be shot! Survivors will be shot again!