On the heels of a European release next week of the Samsung Galaxy S3 rumor is circulating that the handset is going to hit the US next month (June.) TmoNew's David Beren just posted T-Mobile’s device roadmap for the next couple months and his sources say the device could launch as soon as June 20th. As with all release dates they are subject to change but here is a glimpse into T-Mo's rumored release schedule:
- Samsung Galaxy S III 16GB Metallic Blue – June 20th
- Samsung Galaxy S III 32GB Metallic Blue – June 20th
- T-Mobile myTouch (Huawei Phoenix) – July 11th
- T-Mobile myTouch (Huawei Buddy) – July 11th
- Samsung Galaxy S III 16GB Ceramic White – July 11th
- Samsung Galaxy Note – July 11th
The website has been pretty reliable in the past so hopefully we will hear something soon about a release. Still no word on a Verizon, AT&T or Sprint release but at least there is some news/rumor of a US release very soon.