Daily Steals Has the Samsung Galaxy S III for Only $599.99 Today Only

This is a discussion on Daily Steals Has the Samsung Galaxy S III for Only $599.99 Today Only within the Android News forums, part of the Android.net category; If you are a user who really can't take advantage of (or don't care about) the LTE or 4G capabilities of the American version of ...

Thread: Daily Steals Has the Samsung Galaxy S III for Only $599.99 Today Only

Daily Steals Has the Samsung Galaxy S III for Only $599.99 Today Only

If you are a user who really can't take advantage of (or don't care about) the LTE or 4G capabilities of the American version of the Samsung Galaxy S III, then this new deal alert could be just the ticket for you. The online retailer called Daily Steals has the unlocked GSM version of the SGS3 (model i9300) for just $599.99. That's $80 bucks off the normal price for the phone. Keep in mind that this is the quad-core Exynos version of the phone of the phone. It will work on AT&T's network, including support for 3G. Also, it will work on T-Mobile's network, but the 3G will not function on this version of the phone. T-Mobile customer's would probably make out better with the T-Mobile specific version.

Anyway, here is a link below to the device for those who might be able to take advantage of this offer. Better hurry, the clock is ticking...

Source: S3Forums via DailySteals

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I have bought a new Samsung upper graded version touch screen, now I am becoming curios about its looks so looking for anything like skin cover to give it new and amazing looks. I know that touch screen got damaged easily so skin cover can help me. Any recommendation for Samsung Galaxy S III skin covers in cheap rates.
    Last edited by UltraDroid; 07-02-2012 at 03:11 PM. Reason: Removed Link to non curated site.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links