Sprint Turns on Their 4G LTE Service in Kansas a Bit Early

This is a discussion on Sprint Turns on Their 4G LTE Service in Kansas a Bit Early within the Android News forums, part of the Android.net category; It seems that Sprint is a little bit ahead of schedule for their 4G LTE rollout. They just shared that the 4G LTE network is ...

Thread: Sprint Turns on Their 4G LTE Service in Kansas a Bit Early

Sprint Turns on Their 4G LTE Service in Kansas a Bit Early

It seems that Sprint is a little bit ahead of schedule for their 4G LTE rollout. They just shared that the 4G LTE network is now live in parts of Kansas. The rollout wasn't scheduled until the 15th, but that didn't stop the Now Network from getting things going early. Here's a quote from the Sprint Blog s4gru.com:

Yesterday, dozens of S4GRU members in the Kansas market started rejoicing as they saw 4G icons start appearing on their Sprint LTE devices. Several threads were posted in our forums, and my e-mail box started filling and text chimes on my phone started ringing. LTE was coming live in the Kansas City area.

Now I have received confirmation from sources within Sprint, that they have indeed stopped blocking LTE connections in the Kansas market. LTE is now discoverable for Sprint LTE devices. Every complete and signed off LTE site in the market is now live. Even in places outside Kansas City, like St. Joseph, Missouri and Manhattan, Kansas. And more are expected to go live every week until the market is 100% complete.

We should hear more about other Sprint LTE markets soon. Stay tuned.

Let us know if you are getting any 4G LTE service in other communities in the market. Like Wichita, Hutchinson, Topeka, etc.
    This is welcome news for Sprint fans. Let's cross our fingers that the rest of the rollouts go as smoothly.

Source: s4gru

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Let's hope they can handle a lot of new customers and don't follow Big Red's lead and take away unlimited. If they stay unlimited i could see them becoming a bigger player than they already are.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android.net

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links