[Rumor] Samsung Nearly Ready to Upgrade the Galaxy S III to Jelly Bean & SGS2 Testing

This is a discussion on [Rumor] Samsung Nearly Ready to Upgrade the Galaxy S III to Jelly Bean & SGS2 Testing within the Android News forums, part of the Android.net category; According to this new rumor, Samsung is moving quickly to get Jelly Bean out for their current flagship the Galaxy S III. Supposedly, an industry ...

Thread: [Rumor] Samsung Nearly Ready to Upgrade the Galaxy S III to Jelly Bean & SGS2 Testing

[Rumor] Samsung Nearly Ready to Upgrade the Galaxy S III to Jelly Bean & SGS2 Testing

According to this new rumor, Samsung is moving quickly to get Jelly Bean out for their current flagship the Galaxy S III. Supposedly, an industry insider indicated that Samsung will be ready soon to update the SGS3 to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, and that it may come as soon as August or September. The insider's statement was, “Samsung is almost ready to update.” Additionally, this same insider also shared that the Jelly Bean update for the previous generation Galaxy S II phone is already in testing as well, although that one could take a bit longer.

Obviously, we will be watching this one closely and inform you when we get more info.

Source: S3Forums via AndroidAuthority

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

How can you find what is on your phone? I have the GSII - Somewhere in my menus i saw gingerbread, my phone updated this week and has some minor glitches but overall runs faster. Would they deliver an update that would change the ( im not even sure what the technical name for gingerbread is) gingerbread to ICS for no apparent reason?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android.net

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links