Recently we reported on rumors of a Samsung Stratosphere 2 coming to Verizon soon. Today we have some supposedly leaked specs for the device. Here's what we have heard:
- Thinner and sleeker than the first gen Stratosphere
- 4.3" Super AMOLED Plus Display - resolution unknown
- Dual-core Snapdragon S4 chipset
- 8MP rear camera - 1080p video
- 1.9MP front camera - 720p
- Android 4.0/ICS and
While that is not a lot to go on, it still seems like decent specs for a mid-range device. The only timeframe info we have is that it should come sometime within the next three months. When we find out more details on pricing and availability we will share them.