Samsung Predicts They Will Sell 30 Million Galaxy S III Phones This Year

This is a discussion on Samsung Predicts They Will Sell 30 Million Galaxy S III Phones This Year within the Android News forums, part of the Android.net category; Samsung's IT and mobile unit chief, Shin Jong-kyun, gave a bold prediction to the press today. He believes that Samsung will sell 30 Million Galaxy ...

Thread: Samsung Predicts They Will Sell 30 Million Galaxy S III Phones This Year

Samsung Predicts They Will Sell 30 Million Galaxy S III Phones This Year

Samsung's IT and mobile unit chief, Shin Jong-kyun, gave a bold prediction to the press today. He believes that Samsung will sell 30 Million Galaxy S III smartphones before the year is out. Considering the phone sold more than 20 Million already in just 3 months, that wouldn't seem too surprising; however, since the iPhone 5 just launched today, that number could be a tougher goal. Regardless of how well the iPhone 5 does, it is definitely possible for Samsung to hit those numbers, and with Amazon's recent price drop to $100 bucks for the SGS3 it may not pose to much of a challenge. (Although that deal is only temporary.)

What do you guys think? Will Samsung hit those numbers?

Source: S3Forums via PCMag

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I love my G Note and I'm not a fanboy, but Samsung's latest products are quite impressive and pleasant to use. I love how it works with ICS 4.0.X, battery life which is more than decent for such a screen. It's something new. It has a GREAT screen, great audio quality, even with the package headphones.

I am curious to see if Galaxy Note2 release will affect Galaxy S3 sales. Even if in theory they shouldn't overlap if the price range of the Note2 is somewhat around S3 price some users might start thinking specs-wise S3 isn't such a good choice.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links